What We Do
ADC supports and encourages best practice within the diving sector and actively promotes the common interests of diving contractors and others associated with commercial diving, as well as seeking improvements in health, safety, environment & technical standards.
As an association we:
- Promote Inland/Inshore diving activity to client groups and other interested parties
- Conduct Dive Safety Audits on all its Full members
- Publish and provide Industry guidance and documents
- Provide Technical Support
- Supply the industry recognised inland/inshore divers log book and diving supervisors manual
- Develop and promote safe diving practice through industry standards
- Provide Training and Seminars
- regulate the Inland/Inshore diving supervisors scheme, including the Issue of valid Supervisor Certification
- Represent Industry and address any industry issues our members may have.
- Share safety information notes and safety guidance documents
- Keep our members updated on industry legislation, safety and compliance.
- Ensure clients are aware of how they should fulfil their legal duties when employing diving contractors.