What We Do
ADC supports and encourages best practice within the diving sector and actively promotes the common interests of diving contractors and others associated with commercial diving, as well as seeking improvements in health, safety, environment & technical standards.
As an association we:
- Promote Inland/Inshore diving activity to client groups and other interested parties
- Conduct an initial Dive Safety Audit on all its Full members
- Publish and provide Industry guidance and documents
- Provide Technical Support
- Supply the industry recognised inland/inshore Divers/Supervisors Log Book and diving Supervisors Manual
- Develop and promote safe diving practice through industry standards
- Provide Client Awareness Training and Seminars
- Regulate the Inland/Inshore diving supervisors scheme, including the Issue of valid Supervisor Certification
- Represent Industry and address any industry issues our members may have.
- Share safety information notes and safety guidance documents
- Keep our members updated on industry legislation, safety and compliance.
- Educate clients on how they should fulfil their legal duties when employing diving contractors.
The Association of Diving Contractors (the “Association”) provides any information, education and advice in good faith to its members for their convenience and reference. The Association accepts no liability for anything contained in the information provided or for the consequences of using such information in commercial contracting or otherwise. The employees and agents of the Association, including without limitation the Association Secretary, are not responsible in any way for the commercial or business consequences of using any Association resources or information provided or received in Association materials or during Association events. If you are in any doubt about the commercial or legal effect of any action, please take independent legal advice.